23 August 2008

Visiting – La Visite

What better thing to do on a wet Saturday afternoon but to visit Nan – Il n’y a rien de mieux à faire un samedi après-midi pluvieux mais que de rendre visite à Nan.

NB 1: Because “we” speak two languages, this is a bi-lingual post
NB 2: Parce que “nous” parlons deux langues, ceci est bilingue.


The Brrrrr competition – La compétition de Brrrrr

Such fun! – Trop marrant !

I am the Champ! – Je suis le Champion !


It tickles… - Ca chatouille…



That was Exhausting, I need a snooze before going home –

Ceci était Epuisant, laisse-moi faire une petite sieste avant de rentrer



THANKS FOR VISITING - MERCI D'ETRE VENU


2 comments:

Lisamaree said...

Oh he's lovely NanaP. Couldn't you just eat him up? Makes me want to play Brrrs right now.
xx
(You are lookin' good, but No, I am still not posing for photos on my blog)

Sesame said...

Thanks NanP for popping over..am loving your bi-lingual blog. we had a great time in dungarvan..c'est tres magnifique. (need to brush up on the old francais!) There is a special bond between Nanas and their grandchildren, I see it with my ma and its very obvious with wee Cathal and his NanP

 
]